Using their award-winning vinegars, Womersley created three dips to pair with Peter’s Yard. This chunky smoked trout dip is perfect for casual entertaining or a simple starter. The lime and lavender vinegar cuts through the richness of the smoked trout to create a perfect balance of flavours.
- 150g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 ½ tbsp Womersley Lime, Black Pepper & Lavender Vinegar
- 150g hot smoked rainbow trout fillets
- Black pepper
- A few dill sprigs
- Beat together the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Gradually stir in the Womersley vinegar until combined.
- In a separate bowl, break up the trout fillets with a fork and remove any bones.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the trout fillets and gently mix together.
- Season with black pepper and top with a little dill to serve.
This chunky smoked trout dip is lovely served with Peter’s Yard Seeded Sourdough Flatbreads
Copyright: Image and recipe, copyright Womersley Vinegars.