This takes no time at all to make and can be enjoyed as a dip with our Sea Salt Sourdough Flatbreads or spread onto our mini or larger crispbreads for a canapé or a light lunch.
- 100g/3.5oz pack hot smoked salmon flakes
- 180g/6oz pack light cream cheese
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- Small bunch dill
- 1 tsp creamed horseradish
- Tip the salmon flakes, cream cheese, lemon juice and zest in a blender. Roughly chop most of the dill and add to the blender along with the horseradish and some seasoning.
- Blend until you have a chunky dip, then scoop into a bowl, finishing with the reserved dill.