- The term “Peter’s Yard” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, Peter’s Yard Limited (and its associated companies), whose registered office is 45 Grosevenor Road, St Albans, AL1 3AW. Our company registration number is 06681027.
- The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Whilst steps have been taken to ensure that this website is free from viruses, no warranty is given in this regard and users are responsible for ensuring that they have appropriate virus checking software.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. If you have a specific question you should send it to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This does not affect your statutory rights in relation to purchases from our online shop.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Online shop purchases
You can find our online shop terms and conditions here.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is governed by English law.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms shall not be affected.
If you experience any problems with this website please email email@example.com