- 100g feta cheese (plus a little extra to serve)
- 1 heaped tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 150g fresh peas or frozen petit pois
- 2 – 3 sprigs of mint, chopped finely
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Blanch the peas in boiling water for no longer than 1 minute and drain.
- In a food processor, blend together the feta cheese and greek yoghurt until smooth and creamy to create the whipped feta.
- Add the peas, chopped mint, lemon zest and juice and pulse together with the whipped feta to reach the desired consistency.
- Season to taste but note that the dip may already be salty from the feta.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and crumble over some feta to serve. Enjoy the pea and whipped feta dip alongside our Sea Salt Sourdough Flatbreads.
Sourdough crackers and crispbreads
Our hand-baked sourdough crackers and crispbreads are the perfect accompaniment to the ultimate British cheeseboard.