This blue cheese spread is simple to make and can be prepared well in advance. It makes a great light lunch or you can serve it on pieces of broken up crispbread as a canapé with drinks.
Serves 8-10 as a canapé
- 125g blue cheese
- 125g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp single cream
- Garnish- parsley, red pepper
- Leave the blue cheese at room temperature to soften
- Mix with the cream cheese and cream
- Put it in the fridge until ready to use
- Just before serving, spread onto crispbread and garnish with parsley and a thin slice of red pepper.
By Christina Tencor, Buckinghamshire, UK