Our version of this classic dip is a super quick and delicious way to use up those Christmas cheese leftovers – if you’re lucky enough to have any…
- 100g/3.5oz blue cheese
- 100g/3.5oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp crème fraîche
- 2 tbsp milk
- Small bunch chives, finely chopped, to serve
- 2 tbsp walnuts, roughly chopped, to serve
- Crumble the blue cheese into a blender and add the cream cheese and crème fraîche.
- Season and blend until smooth, adding a little milk to slacken if necessary.
- Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with the chives and walnuts.