This recipe from co-founder, Dulcie Crickmore of Fen Farm Dairy uses their award-winning Baron Bigod cheese and is a brilliant option to enjoy for upcoming bank holiday celebrations with loved ones.
1 x 250g wheel of Baron Bigod cheese
1 x Clove of fresh garlic (crushed)
1 x A small handful of fresh rosemary
A drizzle of honey
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Pre-heat the oven to 425˚F/220˚C/Gas mark 7.
2. Remove the wrapping from the Baron Bigod cheese and place it inside a small oven-proof baking dish or brie baker.
3. Sprinkle the crushed garlic and rosemary on top of the cheese.
4. Drizzle the honey over the top, so it soaks all the ingredients.
5. Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is wobbly and melting.
6. Drizzle with olive oil.
7. Serve with our Sourdough Flatbreads & Crackers for the ultimate combination
Read our conversation with Fen Farm Dairy owners here.